Spark Mi™ Up is an advanced new contact-less, hands-free measuring device.
Check out Spark Mi™ Up from your Point of View!
Price: $5,000 plus tax
*Financing options available through DLL Group
The presence of the Spark Mi™ Up in our optical has actually gone above and beyond what our initial intentions with the device were. First of all, of course, with the new social distancing requirements, my staff and patients can be safely 6 feet away from each other. Second, it looks absolutely stunning… Finally, because the device captures images that are portable in an electronic format we are able to show patients their selfies and there is never any confusion as to whether a patient picked out a certain frame or not.
– Sabrina Graziano, OD
Why Spark Mi™ Up?
- Accurate measurements in 90 seconds or less
- Adjustable arm for maximum patient comfort
- Calculates all frame measurements
- Works with all lenses, including tinted lenses
- Plug-N-Play set up
Price: $5,000 plus tax
*Financing options available through DLL Group.
What does Spark Mi™ Up Measure?
- Far PD & Mono PD
- Frame Box (A, B, ED)
- Vertex, Wrap & Pantoscopic tilt (White Pen Included for Pantoscopic tilt measurements)
I have used a few different types of measuring tools and the Spark Mi™ Up is by far the easiest measuring tool I have used. I love that it takes accurate measurements without any extra gadgets making it very easy for both opticians and patients. The best part is that it makes taking accurate measurements with sunglasses a breeze. I think the Spark Mi Up would be a valuable addition to any practice.
– Jennifer Jorge, Office Manager
Check out our market leading advantages:
- As easy as looking in a mirror! Your client looks in Spark Mi™ Up while wearing their glasses. One click to capture their image and calculate the measurements.
- Get accurate measurements in under a minute! Average time to take and compute digital measurements is usually under 60 seconds.
- Experience maximum patient comfort with our adjustable arm for accurate positioning. Your patients will adjust the height by themselves.
- Plug-N-Play set up! All of the hardware and software is included so you can use Spark Mi™ Up immediately. Quick to set up and easy to use!
- Tinted lenses? No worries! Spark Mi™ Up’s advanced image filters can accurately measure pupils through dark lenses.
- Obtain the measurements you need while safely keeping both you and your client at a socially safe distance.
At Shamir, we believe everyone is entitled to perfect vision – and that’s exactly what our unparalleled lens technologies and products are designed to deliver. Shamir prides itself on being at the forefront of optical technology, with our R&D mission dedicated to outstanding service, product expertise, and technological excellence.
Shamir Insight, Inc. is a fully owned subsidiary of Shamir Optical Industry, Ltd., an Israel-based company, which is engaged in the development, design and manufacture of premium progressive lenses and molds for the ophthalmic industry.
DLL is a global finance partner for equipment and technology assets—driven to helping your business grow. We deliver sustainable and effective solutions to move assets to market, throughout the entire asset life cycle: commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance.
Shamir Insight, Inc., San Diego, California 92126, U.S.A. (“Shamir”) warrants the Shamir-branded hardware product “Spark MiTM Up” against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Shamir’s published guidelines for a period of THREE (3) YEARS from the date of original invoice by the end-user purchaser (“Warranty Period”). Shamir’s published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service communications.
© 2021 by Shamir Insight, Inc.